Correspondence Tutor – Temporary REPOST
St. Louis Adult Learning & Continuing Education – Cambridge Location
Posting # AC- 2019-114
Tutors report to the Program Manager and to the Principal of St. Louis Adult Learning and Continuing Education.
General Description of Duties:
- Provide assistance and explanation to students on course material
- Assist students on D2L as needed
- A current Ontario College of Teachers Certificate of Qualification (If no qualified teacher applies we will consider uncertified candidates)
- Senior teaching qualifications
- Degrees, and demonstrated strength, in one or more of the following subject areas; Science and Mathematics; English; Social Sciences; and Business
- D2L knowledge and experience preferred
- Experience working with Adult Learners
- Knowledge of St. Louis programs and processes
- $26.12 per hour (plus statutory holiday and vacation pay)
150 Main St. Cambridge
Hours of Work:
- 16 hours per week – Mon-Thurs, 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
Anticipated start date: January 7, 2020 – End date: June 24, 2020
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and cover letter. Applications will be received via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your first and last name and the posting number (provided above) in the subject line. Further information on the application process can be found at: https://wcdsb.ca/careers/how-to-apply/
Applications will be accepted until: January 6, 2020
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
The Waterloo Catholic District School Board is welcoming of candidates from diverse communities, backgrounds and identities and encourages applications from qualified members of these groups. To request this file in large print, please email email@example.com. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate the recruitment process, please contact us at (519) 578-3677, extension 2368 to discuss your needs under the Human Rights Code. Responses to inquiries will be provided within 72 hours.
The successful candidate will be required to produce a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Criminal Background Check. For further information refer to policy APS 038 on the website of the Waterloo Catholic District School Board.