Secondary School Credit Co-op Teacher REPOST
St. Louis Adult Learning & Continuing Education
Job Posting Number AC-2019-113
General Description of Duties:
- Employer recruitment where required
- Prepare the student PPLP’s
- Conduct several in-class pre-placement sessions throughout the year
- Monitor and counsel students
- Maintain accurate, up-to date student files, work education agreements, training plans, anecdotal data reports, and evaluation reports
- Conduct student assessment and evaluation including interviews, questionnaires, weekly work logs, student journals, performance appraisals, portfolios, and development/exit interviews
- Conduct employer visits for both Co-op and Credits@Work programs
- Hold a valid Teaching Certificate in Ontario and be in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Have Co-op Part 1 Qualifications (if no candidates have Co-op Part 1, candidates currently enrolled in Co-op Part 1 will be considered)
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Co-op Specialist
- Spec Ed Part 1
- Experience teaching Co-operative Education
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of successful teaching experience in the Senior Division
- Experience working with adult learners
Salary: $44.01 per hour plus stat and vacation pay
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week M-F, September to June with a January start date
Occassional evening work is required
Location(s): 80 Young St Kitchener
Applicants are required to send their application to email@example.com.
Please ensure all documentation is submitted – Applications will be accepted until January 6, 2020 at 9 am.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
The Waterloo Catholic District School Board is welcoming of candidates from diverse communities, backgrounds and identities and encourages applications from qualified members of these groups. This is a non-denominational position.
To request this file in large print, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate the recruitment process, please contact us at (519) 578-3677, extension 2368 to discuss your needs under the Human Rights Code. Responses to inquiries will be provided within 72 hours.
The successful candidate will be required to produce a satisfactory Criminal Background Check. For further information on Criminal Background Checks, please refer to policy APS 038 on the website of the Waterloo Catholic District School Board.