September 7, 2018
Lunch Hour Supervisor(s) and Supply List
General Description of Duties:
Ensure the safety and security of students during the lunch period at elementary Schools.
- 18 years of age or over.
- Canadian citizen with Social Insurance Number or valid work permit to be eligible to work in Canada.
- Maintain walking or standing for a period of one hour (continuously) outside (appropriate attire dependant on weather conditions).
- Experience working with children.
- Willingness to assume a wide variety of duties.
- Ability to communicate in a sensitive, courteous manner with students, parents, staff and the general public.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification (not mandatory).
Rate of Pay: $21.22- Level 1 of CUPE Salary Grid
Hours of Work: The scheduled working hour is 1 hour between 11:00am to 1:30pm (according to school needs)
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter directly to the elementary school of interest.
For a list of Waterloo Catholic DSB Schools please follow the link below:
Applications will be accepted until October 31, 2018.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
The Waterloo Catholic District School Board is welcoming of candidates from diverse communities, backgrounds and identities and encourages applications from qualified members of these groups.
Applicants are invited to self-identify if you are First Nations, Metis, Inuit, a member of a visible minority group(s) or a person with disabilities. This information is collected under the authority of the Ontario Human Rights Code and will be used to keep track of recruitment information. No personal information will be included.
To request this file in large print, please email email@example.com.
If you require a disability related accommodation to participate the recruitment process, please contact us at (519) 578-3677, extension 2368 to discuss your needs under the Human Rights Code. Responses to inquiries will be provided within 72 hours.
The successful candidate will be required to produce a satisfactory Criminal Background Check. For further information refer to policy APS 038 on the website of the Waterloo Catholic District School Board.