Responsible Use of Information Technology and Electronic Data – APS017
Reviewed/Revised: October 2017
The intent of this Administrative Procedures Memo is to provide direction to anyone using Waterloo Catholic District School Board (WCDSB) information technology resources.
The Waterloo Catholic District School Board supports the benefits that technology can bring to support its daily operating activities and student achievement. All users are required to know and abide by this policy in order to ensure information technology resources are being used in a safe and responsible manner.
- APS017-01F: Responsible Use of Technology & Electronic Data Access, Students Grades JK-3 Consent
- APS017-02F: Responsible Use of Technology & Electronic Data Access, Students Grades 4-8 Consent
- APS017-03F: Responsible Use of Technology & Electronic Data Access, Students Grades 9 to 12 Consent
- APS017-04F: Responsible Use of Outside Technology Equipment, Student Personal Electronic Device Consent
- APS017-06F: Third Party Online Tools/Applications, Parent/Guardian Consent