In 2005, the Waterloo Catholic District School Board relocated its head office from the former Sacred Heart Catholic Elementary on Moore Avenue in Kitchener to the retrofitted former St. Mary’s High School on Weber Street. The oldest portion of the St. Mary’s building dates from 1928, with other portions dating from the early 1960s and late 1970s.
After 14 years in the Weber Street building, significant renovations are needed to ensure our staff are able to maintain the highest possible level of service for our schools.
To accommodate the construction process, our headquarters staff have relocated to several different locations across Waterloo Region. Staff are expected to be returning to Weber Street in September, 2019.
Until then, staff are now located at the former St. Francis CES in Cambridge, the former St. Agatha CES in St. Agatha, St. Luke CES in Waterloo, and several other locations.
A complete list of which departments are located where is available online at: https://wcdsb.ca/about-us/contact-information-location/