Bridge to Success: Your Future Begins Now!
July 6th – July 30th
WCDSB students who will begin grade 9 at a WCDSB secondary school in September 2020 can participate.
- Class starts: July 6, 2020
- Monday to Friday – 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Final Exam: July 30, 2020
Full attendance is expected to earn a credit.
Locations: Program offered at each secondary school
* If there is insufficient enrollment, an effort will be made to enroll at an alternate location.
Students are responsible for their own transportation.
Registration Opens March 9th, 2020.
International and VISA Students
Please contact Jody Fritz at the WCDSB office ext 2373 to arrange for fees for summer school course prior to the start of classes. You must bring your receipt and ID to St. Louis in the last week of June in order to complete your summer school registration.
- If you do not attend the first day of class you will be removed from the course unless alternate arrangements have been made and approved prior to the start of the course.
- Attend all scheduled classes regularly and punctually. After 3 absences a student will be asked to withdraw from the course. (Note: 2 significant late arrivals equal one absent).
- Student must be present for the final exam.
- Vacation should be scheduled outside of summer school. Assessments and exams will not be rescheduled for vacation. A medical note, at a cost to the student, will be required for a missed exam.
- School attire must be suitable for an educational environment. Summer School Administration have the right to determine what is appropriate school attire – no halter tops or tank tops.
- Student code of expectations will be distributed on the first day of class.
*Please note there are no Special Education teachers or Educational Assistants available to assist with program modifications / accommodations. Every effort will be made by the classroom teacher to support and enhance the learning of each student. Students with an Individual Education Plan are welcome to attend with the above understanding.