Summer Boost Program – July 2-20, 2018
Registration for Summer Boost 2018 is closed. All classes are now full.
Literacy and Numeracy Programs offered to all Grade 1 to 6 students in our community!
Monday to Friday (15 Days)
8:30am – 12:30pm
- Kitchener – St. Dominic, St. John, Monsignor Haller
- Waterloo – Our Lady of Lourdes, St. Agnes
- Cambridge – Holy Spirit, Christ the King
Register and Experience the Difference Summer Boost Makes!
Want to see your child improve his/her math, reading, writing and problem solving skills and be READY for next year? Through our Summer Boost program teachers and students from Grade 1 to 6 as of September 2018 will experience three fun-filled weeks of learning and growing together. The goal of Summer Boost is to provide an exciting educational program aimed at improving the numeracy and literacy skills of our students.
- Have a variety of opportunities for hands on learning from Science experiments to trips to the Outdoor Education center and Library;
- Served healthy snacks daily and will be engaged in regular physical activity that emphasizes teamwork, skills and sportsmanship;
- Engaged in fun literacy/numeracy activities at school and home with family members as part of the Home Numeracy/Literacy Program;
- Receive an integrated arts education as cooperative activities will be designed each week to promote creative and thinking and expression through music, drama and visual arts;
- Access technology including chromebooks;
- Make new friends and develop a belief in themselves as learners through the power of perseverance.